Euronovia helps you at each stage of your project
We provide you with assistance throughout the life of your project, from the organization of meetings, to the day-to-day administrative & financial management as well as communication strategy.
We help you with the dissemination and management of your strategy, from the creation of your communication materials, organization of your events, as well as the support and advice you will need.
We will help you with recruiting a European Project Manager: including drafting the job offer, broadcasting via our existing networks, short-listing of the applicants and interviewing the candidates.
To allow you a clearer understanding of European funding, Euronovia offers training courses specifically tailored to your needs.
- European programs and calls;
- Participation rules;
- Writing and management of European projects.
These short training courses (from one day to one week) are tailor-designed, according to your requirements (this includes training for beginners or refresher courses).
Euronovia is registered as a continuing vocational training organization, under no. 11 75 52802 75. This registration does not constitute a State accreditation.
Identification of opportunities
Euronovia helps you to position your structure towards the most relevant European calls for proposals and coordinates your strategy.
For this purpose, Euronovia can identify the best opportunities. This allows you to:
- Fit your structure into the European strategies;
- Diversify your funding sources.
The identification of opportunities performed by Euronovia include:
- Research for focused programs and calls that best suit your needs and strategy;
- Assistance in partner search in France, in Europe and abroad;
- Monitoring and alerting you on the calls for proposals related to your research topics.
Euronovia offers support during every step of the development and elaboration of your project.
Euronovia offers you services to:
- Identifying the most relevant program and call for proposals;
- Analysis of the call;
- Partner search in France, Europe and abroad;
- Structuring the project in work packages;
- Proofreading of the scientific parts (English, links between ideas);
- Writing of the non-scientific parts of the proposal (management, risk-mitigation measures, analysis of the results, impact, ethics, gender, etc.);
- Preparing the budget and consolidation of the data from all the partners;
- Filing the administrative and financial forms as well as submitting the project online.
Once your project is selected, Euronovia will help you with:
- Analyzing the evaluation summary report;
- Negotiating with the European Commission;
- Negotiating the consortium agreement.
Euronovia provides you with assistance throughout the entire life-cycle of your project.
Management support includes:
- Organization of meetings, the activity of working groups, the administrative services of the consortium meetings;
- Day-to-day administrative and financial management, the follow-up of schedules, milestones, and deadlines regarding deliverables;
- Internal and external communication on the project (website, brochures, etc.);
- Advice on legal, administrative and financial issues related to the project;
- Production of scientific and financial reports (collection of the documents, preparation of the reports, proofreading, contacts with the European Commission).
Communication and exploitation of results
Euronovia helps you with the communication, dissemination and management of your strategy.
- Drafting the dissemination and exploitation plan;
- Creation of your communication materials (logos, brochures, press releases, newsletters, posters, etc.);
- Organization of your dissemination events (participation in trade fairs, organization of workshops, training activities, etc.);
- Creation and maintenance of your public website;
- Identification of your exploitable results to target groups;
- Definition of your exploitable activities (improvement of dissemination strategies, methods of exploitation, research funding, etc.);
- Support with intellectual property issues related to your strategy for results.
Euronovia helps with recruiting a European Project Manager to ensure the administrative and financial management of your project, which includes:
Drafting of the job offer;
Broadcasting in the existing networks;
Creating a short-list of candidates;
Interviewing the candidates;
Following the selected candidate.