Euronovia helps you with the National, European and International Development of your organization.
In a few short years, Euronovia has become one of the top experts for organisations willing to develop their activities in Europe and at the International Level. Our consultants’ multi-sectorial expertise gives our clients (research organizations, universities, startups, SMEs, big industrial companies, local authorities) the added edge and guaranteed assistance they need with the rapidly growing dynamic structure of their projects.
We support your research and innovation projects throughout a large range of services:
- EU Grant application: Horizon 2020 (collaborative or individual projects - ERC, EIC Accelerator), COSME, Erasmus+, ERDF, European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT, KIC)
- Grant application for innovation funding at regional and national level: Bpifrance, innovation contests...
- Administrative and financial management
- Communication and dissemination
- Training on National and European funding
- Identification of National and European funding opportunities
- Recruitment assistance
We have a wide range of networks, including partners and references in top-level industries (energy, climate, digital, information and communication technologies, aerospace, space, transport,...) which will help you build on your success.
An excellent success rate: each year, Euronovia supports over 50 projects in their grant application process with an excellent success rate. For example, 40% of the Horizon 2020 collaborative projects we supported were successfully funded.