In a few short years, Euronovia has become one of the top experts for organizations willing to develop their activities in Europe and at the International Level.
Our consultants’ multi-sectorial expertise gives our clients (research organizations, universities, startups, SMEs, big industrial companies, local authorities) the added edge and guaranteed assistance they need with the rapidly growing dynamic structure of their projects.
We support your research and innovation projects throughout a large range of services:
- Grant application: Horizon 2020 (collaborative project or SME Instrument), COSME, Erasmus+, ERDF, European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT, KIC)
- Grant application for innovation funding at regional and national level: Bpifrance, innovation contests...
- Administrative and financial management
- Communication and exploitation of results
- Training on National and European funding
- Identification of National and European funding opportunities
- Recruitment assistance
We have a wide range of networks, including partners and references in top-level industries (energy, information and communication technologies, aerospace, space, transport,...) which will help you build on your success.
Key figures: in 2017, Euronovia has supported over 30 projects in their grant application process, with an excellent success rate:
- H2020 collaborative projects: 45%
- Individual SME Instrument projects: 20%
- Erasmus+ projects: 100%
- Bpifrance grants: 100%.
New! We have developped special offers dedicated to EU funding programmes and specific challenges: Energy (H2020), Social Sciences and Humanities (H2020), Research Infrastructures (H2020), Innovation funding (SME Instrument, Bpifrance, innovation contests...).