At Euronovia, we help you understand European funding better with our tailor-made training courses adapted to your needs: EU programmes and calls for proposals (Horizon Europe, Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, LIFE, EIC Accelerator...), rules of participation, developing and managing European projects...
In order to target your needs better, we offer three types of training:
- Tailor-made training courses, designed according to the demand and needs of your organisation;
- Catalogue training courses, open to all;
Euronovia is a registered as a continuing vocational training organisation under the number 11 75 52802 75 and DataDock referenced (DD: 0074691).
Looking for training to strengthen an identified skill? We can tailor short training courses (1/2 day to 3 days) to your request according to the needs of your organisation (beginner, intermediate, refresher courses, etc.).
Here are some examples of training programmes:
- Setting up Horizon 2020 / Horizon Europe projects
- Management of Horizon 2020 / Horizon Europe projects
- ERC - European Research Council